Our Charity night allows The Curtain Club to network with and show our appreciation and support to the other not-for-profit organizations in York Region. We will provide chosen groups with up to 75 complimentary tickets to a preview performance of one of our 5 plays in our annual season. These tickets can either be sold as a fundraiser (suggested price to a minimum of our current ticket price, as noted on our website) and/or given as a thank you to your valued volunteers.
There will be at least 2 charities sharing each charity night.
An eligible Charity must:
- be a not-for-profit organization located in York Region
- provide a public benefit to York Region
- spend any funds raised to benefit citizens of York Region
+ Meet at least one of the following criteria:
- the prevention or relief of poverty
- the advancement of health or the saving of lives
- the advancement of citizenship or community development in York Region
- the advancement of the arts, culture or heritage
- the advancement of human rights, racial harmony, equity and inclusivity
- the advancement of environmental protection
- the relief of those in need, by reason of age, ill-health, disability, or other disadvantage
- the promotion and support of the police, fire and emergency services
- other purposes beneficial to the community at the discretion of The Curtain Club Board of Directors
If your organization meets the required criteria, please fill in the Charity Night Application Form.
- TLink to the on-line Application: Charity Night Application – on-line
- Or download the application document here. Complete the form and return to our Charity Night Organizer (contact details in document). (To download an editable Word form, click here.)
Please review our guidelines for a successful Charity Night.
For more details on our season, see our 2023/2024 Season Playbill.
Charity Nights for this season:
(Thursday nights at 8:00pm)
The Fly Fisher’s Companion
September 14th, 2023
The 39 Steps
November 16th, 2023
January 18th, 2024
March 21st, 2024
Gibson & Sons
May 23rd, 2024
Charity Night contact: Margot Vanderleden 416-407-3862 / firstname.lastname@example.org
400 Newkirk Road
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3G7