Dates of the Auction:
Friday, Dec. 2, 8-12pm
Saturday Dec. 3, 2-12pm
Sunday, Dec. 4, 2-8pm
Items: no limit to number of items donated
Deadline for items to be submitted to The Curtain Club: November 4th
Value of items: $80 minimum (items of lesser value may be grouped together)
Best selling items: Tickets – sports, theatre, gift certificates, restaurant vouchers,
Toys, tools, jewelry, small electrical appliances, electronics, Christmas ornaments, gift baskets (Christmas is coming!), accommodation vouchers
When you have obtained an item:
– Fill in “Donor Form” with business name, address, phone #, contact name, and item value (get a business card and attach to item/ gift certificates should be placed in a
– Also get a detailed description of the item/service, as this is what will be read by the auctioneers during the auction (ie. advertising for the business)
– Items can be taken to the Curtain Club (check rehearsal/meeting schedule, or phone to make sure someone is there). If you can’t bring it in, contact a member of the Theatre Improvement Committee to arrange pick-up or an alternate drop off place.
During/After the Auction:
– Items are displayed in groups of 10 over a ten minute period, during which they are shown and described by the auctioneers.
– Viewers call in during the 10 minute time frame, to place their bids.
– Highest bidder is contacted and confirmed
– Items can be picked up from Rogers Cable (on Newkirk Ave.) anytime during the Auction, or the Monday/Tuesday evening after
– Items can be paid for with cash, debit, or major credit card
This is the 32nd annual Rotary TV Auction.
To donate fill in the following form here. You can drop off your item(s) at the Curtain Club theatre; please contact contact Jill Watts-Hayward at 416-602-3772.
For more information on the Rotary TV Auction click here here.